Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lazy Lazy...

I've been a lazy blogger. My apologies. I have been busy though. We finished our latest routine and it went over really big at the 2nd Annual DC Rueda Fiesta. Everyone loved it and we did a good job performing it. We've done it twice since then and it only gets better. I have found that I feel settled and happy dancing with my group and it is a relief. After years of feeling like I've been wandering around DC blind bumping into this group or that group, I have found a group of people that are fabulous and wonderful and fun and crazy. I have new women friends and that's the best. I love my guy friends - always will - and I'll always feel more comfortable around men. But having a group of women to hang with is new for me and I'm enjoying it.

I promise to be back soon....

No comments: