Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Him Again?

I have had a student teacher from Spain staying with me for close to two weeks. I took her out to Habana Village last Thursday and she had a great time. It wasn't too crowded. The highlight of the night was seeing the one person who dances in DC that I will never dance with again if I can ever help it. I have reserved that special category just for him. He is slimey. Gross. Treats women poorly. I don't even know how he still teaches in this area. I'm tempted to link to his group, but, I won't because I am fairly nice. I just know that the couple of times I've danced with him in the past, he did his best to rub up against me or use his hands in ways that they didn't need to be used. *ick* Anyway. While dancing with my friend, DG, he thought he'd get to step in during the dance. I gave my friend the "don't you dare!" look but he had no intention of allowing that to happen. Afterwards he said he hated how he treated women so I had no worries.

No comments: