Monday, March 27, 2006

Death by Dancing

I swear they were trying to kill me on Friday. Dance after dance. Song after song. It started out with the first three songs. Two of them being quite fast. Can a girl sit and rest?? I have to admit, the music was great. Sin Miedo was playing and they are quite good. Even the DJ was playing some good stuff during their break. So I danced and I danced. I tried to leave. They wouldn't let me. There I was being drug back out onto the dance floor. 45 minutes later, I was finally putting on my coat only to have to put it down just once more. Thankfully, I was allowed to leave. My feet were tired. My knees were a little achy. And I knew I had a long drive home. To top it all off, an idiot parked in the exit lane of the parking lot. And even worse? Having the flu all the next day.

No comments: