Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Competition Revisited

I have gone ahead and asked one of my friends to compete with me. He, unfortunately, either really doesn't want to and is being nice by making excuses about being nervous or really feels he would be too nervous. I'd call him a name but he's my friend so I won't. I have one other person in mind to ask. If he doesn't want to, I'll probably scout around and see if there's anyone else I can ask. A couple people in other groups come to mind. Although it'd be far more fun with someone I know.


The Congress will arrive faster than I might think so I want to be prepared. I also would like to register for a cheaper price if I can since you have to pay for the whole thing to compete - which seems strange to me but whatever. I don't mind. I'll try to find a new web job to pay the bills. So if you need a site designed, let me know. I'm available!!!

No comments: