Monday, June 19, 2006

Music? What? I Can't Hear It!

I went to South Beach last Thursday for some salsa dancing. I don't really care for the place that much mostly due to the dancers who go there. You know - the on2 Snobs. Not all on2 dancers are snobs, but, the ones who go there are. Such egotisical dancing and I swear - would it hurt you to actually smile??? Anyway... the dj there - morales - kept talking over the music on the microphone. A great song would come on and then you'd hear "I wanna give a shout out to _____ and to _____." Over and over. I think just about everyone in there got a shout out - yes - even SAOCO but give it a rest. At one point, I lost track of the song since I couldn't hear it. Idiot. I def won't be going back there unless my friend begs me to or something. I'll take Cecilia's or Habana Village on a Thursday any day over that place.

No comments: