Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Friday Night Dancing

Cecilia's in Arlington is offering salsa lessons this Friday. Come and check them out. They start around 7:30 p.m. and are only $10 for all lessons and a night of dancing. The lessons are great and provided by SAOCO - the funnest (most fun) group in the DC area. I know because I'm not only a spokesperson, I'm their webmaster. But seriously, folks, you know you've been wanting to get out and try to learn how to dance. If you're a guy, you'd like to impress the ladies with your abilities. If you're a woman, you want the papi chulo in the club to ask you because you got skills. Only one way to accomplish that....getting out there and taking the lessons and practicing. And if you want, I'll dance with you personally and help you out. I promise!

No comments: