Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Miami Here I Come!

I've been talking about the upcoming competition I'll be taking part in this coming October. And what's the best part about it? Miami, Fl. Having gone there last year, all it did was make me want to go back. I have loved all my trips to Florida (http://www.flausa.com). I've been to Orlando four times and Miami once. I can't say I've ever had a bad time there. First its nice and warm. And if I love anything, its warm weather. I know I know, some people say "but its too hot". That's ok. More heat for me. One thing that I have always liked is that people seem very friendly there. Granted, Orlando is the tourist capital of the world, but, people seem sincerely happy there. And I love friendly people. Miami is totally different than Orlando but equally cool. I'll be there a little longer this year so I'm hoping to spend more time exploring South Beach. Maybe I'll even be in shape enough to wear my good bikini!! I'm sure the shopping is great and, of course, the food. Cuban food is delicious and a Cuban sandwich there is far better than anywhere else in the states (prove me wrong people!). I'm really excited about my upcoming trip and if you want to join me - let me know!

No comments: