Monday, July 24, 2006

Inspiration for Today

I'm tired today. I needed some inspiration and decided to go find some quotes to help me through my day. I found some at http://www.onlinediscountmart.com/quotable-quotes.html. Here are a few that I really enjoyed.


For the women who think getting checked out by construction workers is a bad thing...Mae West has it 100% right.


"It is better to be looked over than overlooked." Mae West

I think Mark Twain has the most quotes. In fact, I read them and thought "ohhh...that's who said that first!". One of my favorites by him involves compliments. I don't think we give each other enough these days.

"I can live for two months on a good compliment." Mark Twain

And finally some quotes about marriage that I thought were on point.

"You see, when friends become lovers and then husbands and wives, well, two is definitely better than one, to themselves and to everyone they touch." Lee Baldwin


"Any marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood they are on the same side. Zig Ziglar (so true!!!!)


"Love is like friendship caught on fire." Bruce Lee (I had no idea Bruce is the one who said this - totally awesome!)

No comments: