Monday, March 13, 2006

I Don't Get It

I like it when a man looks goooooood to go out and dance. Seeing a guy wear a great shirt, pants that fit really nice, etc. is very special. I have a couple of friends who really dress nice when they go out and it makes it all the better to dance with them. What I don't get is a guy who will dress in a 3-piece suit. I know that they probably think they are fashionable or smooth but I find it annoying. And to top it off, more times than not, they aren't some great dancer...they are mediocre. It also looks uncomfortable. I realize that there are men who are very comfortable in suits and probably wear them all the time. No problem. Go ahead and wear them. I just think that when salsa or latin dancing, it could be restrictive. Let me know if it isn't because you look uncomfortable to me.

No comments: