Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Michael Stuart - Back to Da Barrio

 Michael Stuart has a new album out - Back to Da Barrio. Michael has never really popped as a salsa singer. Anyone who has heard him in person will confess that the man can sing. His first album wasn't that good - at least in my opinion. It did not make me want to get up and dance. But this Back to Da Barrio - it sounds good. I like it. And I am downloading it off iTunes today. The first song, "Mayor que Yo" is hot and it made me want to get up and dance instantly. He has a remake of a popular song that's on the radio right now, "Ven Bailalo", made popular by Khriz y Angel. I like the original. I like Michael's a little better. If you are feeling the need for new salsa - check out this CD. I think you'll like it. Plus I mean really...look at the man...whew... Posted by Picasa

No comments: