Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday Dancing

I wouldn't mind going out dancing tonight. I'm really undecided. The only place really available for dancing on a Tuesday night is The Barking Dog in Bethesda. It isn't a bad place. But it isn't great either. The dance floor is nice. The drinks are fairly cheap. The music is good. The crowd is the biggest problem. Normally, I'll see a few people I know there and that's always fun. But on the downside, you get some of the "we're better than you" attitudes up in there. They tend to all dance the same for some reason - footwork, styling, etc. I can never figure out why they all want to look the same on the dancefloor but maybe its inevitable since they tend to take classes from the same person.

Decisions decisions. Should I go or not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. :-)

Dawn